An exceptional detached residence built circ 1894 it stands in its own grounds set in the heart of Cheshire open countryside and overlooking a nature reserve. Originally built as a village hall with generous living accommodation attached. Within the grounds are mature gardens with a large natural pond and extensive recreation areas overlooking open aspects. It has a sweeping decorative stone driveway with parking for several vehicles. It could satisfy a variety of potential users namely purely residential with generous accommodation and project with main hall to be utilised for other living area conversion into gym or office space. Alternatively and subject to planning it may be of interest to a developer or person wishing to run a family business from home, subject to change of use.